CILMERI 1282 COMMEMORATION 2011

Returning to the work of the Cymric Consciousness society 'Cofiwn' founded in the early 70's and demising in the mid 80's. This blog will inform on the beginnings of 'Cofiwn' and explain the inspiration for it being established and the aspirations that motivated it's advance and achievements. This 'Ysbryd Cilmeri' blog will in main be an introduction and at same time tell the story of the annual patriots gathering at Cilmeri 1966 - 2006 towards a future Adfywiad Gwladgarol Newydd.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Merthyr Tudful., CYMRU/WALES, United Kingdom

Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol and Welsh Remembrancer Semi Ret 31 Rhagfyr 2012. Retired Activist Medi 2013

01 February 2007

Cilmeri Commemoration Continua 2007 & Beyond

IMBOLC: 1 - 2 Chwefror. Start of the Celtic Spring and an opportunity for a two day Celtic Fire Festival, the second day of Chwefror is dedicated to the Celtic Goddess 'BRIGHID' (2 Chwefror this years is also the night of a full moon). Patroness of Healers and Midwives, Poets and Blacksmiths. Goddess of Purification, birth and creativity. Her flower is the Snowdrop.

Question: What do leeks and Snowdrops have in common with Henri Tudor and St David??? My cap with a Snowdrop in the band however, is in honour of 'Brighid' and most certainly not that Henri Tudor.



Pic: Not a good photo, but surely illustrates what I mean, so out you go and pick a Snowdrop for Brighid. Imbolc is also a time for the giving of gifts. For further information on the above simply search the web, for information on the Campaign to make the four Celtic Fire Festival Days public holidays then contact arianrhod@ntlworld.com
....................
Part Two: Cilmeri Commemoration Continua 2007 & Beyond.

NB: Those of you who have been regular visitors to this blog will be already familier with some of the below material, the purpose of repeating some previous posting material is to largelly ensure that any new comer hence will grasp matters of priority interest asap without having to go through the whole blog right off. This of course, I admit as much to my advantage as theirs but possibly irritating to previous readers. I thus apolagise in advance but do note there is urgent need to impart certain information to as many patriots as possible prior to 'Dydd Dewi 2007' as soon as possible, Wyt ti' deall?
......................



Antur Ysbryd Cofiwn: gethin.apgruffydd@ntlworld.com

...............
An Explanation: having began work on my COFIWN (History Archive blog ), I am beginning to be reminded just how much of an archive this is with a wealth of news cuttings and other ephemera. Remember this is well prior to post Devolution ''Stalinisation'' Wales and ''Media CymruChina Fire Wall'' and it's contribution to censorship on behalf of grant grabbing and therefore grovelling 'CRACHDOM'. That's right you may have remembered from previous posts that I am talking about 'Y CRACHACH NEWYDD - Noveau Riche - ENGLAND's CLIENT TRIBE IN CYMRU', just when did you last see many of they or indeed their ''PLANT CRACHACH'' at Cilmeri? I guess in 1982 before the rot set in and this post 1982 ''Monstrous Regiment'' got too stuffed with ''SAXON SHILLINGS'', of course since the ''SHAM SENEDD SHAMBOLICS'' of 'Dydd Dewi 2006' (see Message of Treachery etc) and the consolidation of ''Post Devolution Dilettantism'', we are not likly to see many of this lot a Cilmeri Commemoration ever again? Ah yes! that was good, nothing like some ''Diatribing'' before getting down to some really serious business, now where was I? Oh yes! News Cuttings? well it works like this, other than cuttings, the Cofiwn Archive is huge despite much being deposited in the Ty Cenedl Collection at the NLW. In particular I have an huge collection of Cilmeri Commemoration Ephemera, if I were to include much more of this in the COFIWN Blog then there would not be to much space left for other 'GWAITH COFIWN' Archive material. Whereas I had been hoping to leave this C40C2006 Tribute Blog at FIN! I shall now have to do a ''Cilmeri Continua'' here, which I suppose makes sense and especially so now. It seems there are ''rumblings'' of disappointment and discontent regards CILMERI 2006 which I will touch on below, suffice to say it seems I shall also have to continue giving fourth on some views on how the Cilmeri Commemoration needs to be advanced over the years ahead. Particularly Cilmeri'07,'08 & '09, see below for much more on such. Also ''stay tuned in'' regards further postings over these three years. Maybe years of an 'ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL NEWYDD' (also see below). WOW!!!!!!!
...........................
This pic has been deliberatly ''fuzzed'' for reasons stated below: I myself did not attend Cilmeri 2006 for a number of reasons but of course I have since been informed of much to do with last years 40th Founding Anniversary Rally, but most interesting comments of all came via an email following on my contacting some one I thought to be an ''Insider'' regards Cilmeri Organisational matters. To my suprise I receieved a number of denials, I print these below but refrain from publishing complete Email (or pic above) so as not to ''OUT'' this patriot or perhaps embarraz him in relation to people with whom he may still regard has freinds if not comrades. Read on following quotes:
...................
''XXXXXX is no longer involved''.


''I am not a member of 'B.C' or an organiser for the movement''.


''Can't see me attending Cilmeri next year whilst 'Rocks' runs the show''.



The 'Rocks' referred to, is of course Dr John 'Rocks' Davies, nick named 'Rocks' to distinquish him from Dr John 'Books' Davies the Historian. Now do you get it? Whatever, I am not going to repeat myself here again, as what all the ''bother'' is about, go see it, in an issue of 'EIN GWLAD' Journal. Contact it's twin editors 'Basil & Jac' for relevant copy or may be they have by now put it up on their web site? Check it out! More pertinant to my mind is, if the above really speaks the truth or is just a 'B.C.' means of extracting other information from me, that they are unaware as to what I might have? WE SHALL SEE WANT WE! I could comment much more regards the above, Re quote 1, I really hope so, has he is a nice lad and his mates too are no doubt also of good serious patriotic idealism and intentions. Regards quote 2 above that leaves me somewhat skeptical to say the least, but we will see as time tells all and there are no secrets in our 'Cambria Land'. However, it's quote 3 which really concerns me, as surely the person who sent me the aforementioned email must be aware of the ''Behind the Scenes Shinnanigins'', if not then he has truelly been ''STUCK & STUFFED''. However, if he his aware then obviously he his taking me for one of those ''Good Ole Boys'' (P.P.P.P's) and for sure I am not that easly fooled as they (Remember 'SSSSSSSSSS!'). Whatever, we have a full year in front of us and with out doubt 'action speaks louder than words'' plus of course ''Modus Operandi'' will also tell us much. As for instance where certain patriots will stand on 'Dydd Dewi 2006' be it passivelly on steps of NMW or protesting on steps of the 'SHAM SENEDD'. To conclude on this subject, for the moment that is but I shall return to these ''mysterious and mischievous matters''. My advice to all who are none to happy with Cilmeri Commemoration, please do not let ''ROCKS'' make you reject the possibilty of 'Y Cilmeriaid Gwir' repossessing the ''SACRED ACRE'' and cutting out the weeds that poison the soil on to which the ashes of Dai Bonners and Toni Lewis have been scattered.

.........................

A TURN TO THE WORST? You never know what will turn up on my blogs next?

The biggest patriotic problem we have in these times, apart from the ''usual suspects'', is all the ''fence sitters'' too frightened to speak up and certainly too scared to ''come up to scratch'', not least it seems unfortunatly ''Hen Cyfamodwyr'' I would have thought they really needed to get their ''heads from between their knees'', ''smell the coffee'' and then may me ''see the writting on the wall'' and stop ''murmering'' about the pathetic state of patriotic affairs, but rather awake and arise to occaision of reviving or is that ''ressurrecting'', relaunching 'Y Cyfamod Cymru Rydd'. Other than this, It is pretty patriotically awful that a number of nationalists are aware and who have told me that they have most definatly seen a certain, ''latter day'' and ''Johny come late'' percieved patriot, with much growing influence in our country today, on a panorama programme about the NATIONAL FRONT. From what I have been told this percieved ''Welsh Patriot'' appeared it seems as an ''NF member'' in this Panorama programme of some, possibly 10 years back broadcasting? I have further been informed that when challenged about all this, the afore mentioned percieved ''Welsh Patriot'' insisted it was no more than ''Youthfull Foolishness''. HHHhhhmmm!!! , I know little more than this, and have not seen any Panorama programmes as described above. Other information I have been ''Privy too'' has not been proved to me, thus this could be all no more than good ''Ole Welsh Gossiping on the grapevine in service of Black Brit Propaganda against Welsh Nationalists''. WE ALL KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF THAT ABOUT, DON'T WE!!!!!!...However, this matter could be clarified easy enough by some one with access to copies of Panorama programmes going back over the years doing some research into any NF subject material transmitted. Also of course the person who is under discussion, if at all truelly had been ''Youthfully Foolish'' should I suggest come clean and make a public statement on the matter before perhaps the NF ''OUTS HIM?''. This is a very serious matter as if these rumours are untrue then, my suggestions may help expose an ''Operation Black Hawk'' in full flow in Cymru/Wales today, personally I am of the oppinion that a lot more is going on but I will leave these ''exposures'' to my new 'AGC Blog' (see information re this new blog in this posting). What has this all got to do with Cilmeri Commemoration? YES INDEED? but whatever, lets get on with the show.....

.......

I remind all Patriots and in particular ''Hen Cyfamodwyr'' that the 2007 Cilmeri Commemoration marks the 25th anniversary of the great Cofiwn Commemoration of 1982 marking the 700th anniversary of 1282. One of the main features of this commemoration was that a COVENANT 'to free Wales was launched', well if Cilmeri 2006 did not witness the relaunch of the 'Ethos of Cilmeri' then maybe Cilmeri 2007 will witness relaunch of a renewed 'CYFAMOD CYMRU RYDD'. However, I do advise do not let either 'Rocks', ''Wee Drummer Boy'' or any ''Arwyr Gododdin'' have any thing to do with it or other wise it will just fall more into the hands of ''THE ORDER'', and you know what that means? Yes! more ''TARTAN TAFFS''. Be warned ok! do you really want to see the Cilmeri Commemoration become home to these latter day phoney "Welsh Jacobites" (Sadly many 'Knee Jerker Patriots would) with their ''Spuedo Patriotism'' of post ''Devolution Dilettantism''. No! of course you don't, so I suggest that ''Hen Cyfamodwyr'' get their act together and get down to the organisation of Cilmeri 2007. Talking of ''Hen Cyfamodwyr'' and ''Hen Cilmeriaid'' in the same breath, did you know that out of 41 Cilmeri commemorations, Patriot and 'Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol Gwir' Geoff Ifan has attended, I believe at least 37? is this not deserving of a ''Long Attendance Medal'' at Cilmeri'07? Any others?

Pic: Geoff Ifan Chief Co - Founder of Cymdeithas Cyfamod.

...........

Cilmeri Commemoration 2007 will also mark the 40th anniversary of the second 'Rali Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol', this 1967 Patriotic Rally is most important in history of the 'Alternative Nationalist Movement and Struggle' . It is at this commemoration that the Anti - Investiture Campaign is launched by a Patriotic Front motivated 'Cymdeithas Llywelyn' with the purpose of advancing a broad based 'Anti - Investiture Movement' which in 1968 ''Kicks off'' so successfully that by the third Cilmeri commemoration of 1968 (Anniversary 2008), Anti - Investiture 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol' are well ready and willing for further radical nationalist action against the Investiture of an 'Englishman as Prince of Wales'. A great many patriots are prepared for the long march to Caernarfon but unknown to them already the 'Brit S.S.' have other well planned ideas. That's a story to be told another time and else where in a more appropriate place as you will be informed of below, see ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL CYMRU. Suffice to remind all patriots here and in particular potential 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol Newydd' that the Cilmeri Commemorations 2007,2008 and 2009, should not be wanting in rememberance of the great 'Anti - Investiture Adfywiad' of 1967, 1968 and 1969. After all remembering Llywelyn III may now be more ''moderatly'' carried out at Aberedw, Abaty Cwm Hir and Llys Rhosyr (see COFIWN Blog). SO AT CILMERI HENCE, LET THE LIONS ROAR AND THE EAGLES FLY!!!!

...........................

COMMERCIAL BREAK: It pleases me to inform you that I have a new blog now 'On Line' and in on going development. At moment I have only put up an ''Holding Posting'' to get the new blog asap onto Web Search Menus but note this new blog will be the one to take you all on a journey towards a post devolution 'Wales Patriotic Resurgence': ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL CYMRU. A quick way to find is as below shows on a web menu page:

Blogger: User Profile: Ysbryd Cofiwn
Blog Name, Team Members. Cilmeri Commemoration 1966 - 2006. An Antur Ysbryd Cofiwn 40th Anniversary Tribute. User Stats. On Blogger Since, September 2006 ...www.blogger.com/profile/31667901 - 5k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Both this Cilmeri blog and my new AGC blog can be clicked on therein.

..................................

Now back to this blogs biz, with some ANM&S History 1967, 1968 & 1969. (However, do note that I shall be later this year setting up a web site for this history web archiving).

1967: Anti - Investiture Opposition grows.


* N.P.F.meeting Bridgend Town Hall sets up Cymdeithas Llywelyn as body to promote opposition to the Insult' 69. The ''Bridgend Cobblers'' to the fore?


* Moves are made to expel the Patriotic Front from Plaid Cymru but P.F. officially moves apart from P.C. I have never been a member since.

* N.P.F. holds a July meeting in Machynlleth to discuss the Anti - Investiture Campaign . At the Cross Roads - 'D' for Decision Time?

* The Anti Investiture Campaign comes to dominate Patriotic Front Patriotic Programme. A ''last Stand'', if needs be - Must be made?

* N.P.F. re forges links with FWA but on provision it may develope it's own Para - Military Front Militia. This plan is later abandoned, to focus on ''Street Action Protests''.

* Cymdeithas Llywelyn organise the second Cilmeri Commemoration on a mainly Anti - Investiture Platform. The Point of no return.

* Mudiad Amdiffyn Cymru - a Secret Underground Resistance Movement continues campaign against water pipelines. The 'X' Factor?
..........
1968: Anti - Investiture Resistance grows.


* Another Machynlleth Meeting, rally and march under auspices of PF/Anti - Investiture Campaign Committee. We are resolved to Radical Resurgent Action.

* During course of 1968 PF/AICC organise 3 hugely successful Anti - Investiture Protest Rallies. (See ANM&S HA). The Struggle moves fast forward.

* Mudiad Amdiffyn Cymru launches campaign against the Investiture with bomb attack on the Temple of Peace. The Rural ''Saboteurs'' War becomes a war of the ''Urban Guerrillas''.

* N.P.F. organise major protests at Welsh Office and Temple of Peace, a number of ''Fronters'' are arrested. The PF policy of ''Taking to the Streets'' continues.

* N.P.F talks with FWA on an ''Investiture Insurrection'' to take place in Caernarfon on Investiture day. The PF at least makes this a serious proposition.

* FWA/PF organises training camp at Abergwesyn, it is infiltrated by the S.S. escape accross the mountains. An epic FWA story, Camp a failiure but the retreat a great success). If nothing else Abergwesyn proves 'Adfywiadwyr' mean business.

* The English Gov sets up a Special Squad based at Shrewsbury to neutralise ''Radical Resistance'' to Investiture. Raids, arrests and threats follow.

* PF/FWA & other Radical Patriots begin to advance plans & preparations for the Caernarfon Insurrection. The writting is on the wall but did we smell the coffee?

..............................



1969: Anti - Investure Struggle ''Nuetralized''.

* Leaders of the Radical Resistance Campaign, mainly members of PF/FWA & Cymdeithas Llywelyn are arrested. Purpose obvious? to ''take out'' leaders of the radical resistance against the Investiture.

* The so called FWA Trial in reality was a trial of patriots involved in the conspiracy to stop the Investiture. However, to some degree to our advantage.

* The Radical Anti - Investiture Campaign is further disrupted by S.S. harassment of Anti - Investiture Activists. The ''Brits'' become detirmined nothing must stop the Investiture of an 'Englishman as Prince of Wales'.

* The Radical Anti - Investiture Activists imprisoned or otherwise neutralized, the campaign falls to ''Moderates''. The planned ''Investiture Insurrection'' is undermined by various devious and dubious means?

* Anti - investiture campaign led by ''Moderates'' organises a 'protest rally'' at Cilmeri to thwart Caernarfon protest. This more than anything else ensures the 'Investiture Insurrection' is negated and the question to be seriously asked is: ''Was it with 'conservitave Nationalist'' collusion?'' Think about it!

* 3 FWA/PF Anti - Investiture Resistance leaders are jailed on 1 July 1969 same time, same day as the Investiture. I and Cayo are rushed off to Cardiff Jail, fastest road ride of my life, were the police fearing a rescue attempt? Coslet remains in Swansea Jail.

* Iestyn/Gethin spends three more months in jail and upon his release, depressed by ''sell out'' goes into an Irish Exile. I arrive just in time for renewed ''Irish Troubles''.

* Toni Lewis attempts sustaining the P.F. but this is difficult after members have suffered arrest & harassment.
Toni publishes one last issue of 'FFRYNT' magazine of the PF but the movement is then brought to an end in 1970, FIN! Not quite as on my return from exile in Ireland, Cofiwn is born (see Cofiwn blog) and our particular kind of struggle continues and yes many of us are arrested again and some imprisoned but that's what it takes to be an 'Adfywiadwr'.

............


Despite Defeat, in so far as major ''Investiture Insurrection'' in Caernarfon was thwarted, the Patriotic Front 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol' and other patriots had shown that 'Y Cymry' were again a much 'Risen People' and that 'Radical Welsh Nationalists' had engaged in the first major ''Welsh Rebellion'' since that of the '1831 Insurrection' and years of the 'Scotch Cattle' and of the ''Rebeccite Movement''.
Yes defeat but a victory was won to some great degree for those who had ''plotted'' in 1966 to undo plans to foist an English Pretender Prince of Wales on our homeland in 1969. The headlines speak for them selves, showing that the endeavours of 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol' were not for nought:

But what about the next time? well am not so sure about that. Not as long as post Devolution Dilettants seem to be having it all their own way, along with the Pied Pipers, ''Poodles and Dupes'' of the 'KNIGHTS OF ST DAVID' and their ''TARTAN TAFF'' campfollowers continue to lead patriots up blind allyways of distraction and deception.

Hope I am not disappointing....
........
maes-e.com :: Dangos pwnc - Gwefan cofio 'Cofiwn'
Ddim yn siwr ble i osod hwn, ond newydd ddod ar draws blog o'r enw Antur Ysbryd Cofiwn, sydd ddim rili'n flog, ond casgliad o atgofion G. ap Gruffydd, ...maes-e.com/viewtopic.php?p=309124&sid=9389cbe74566b55565ecff5772cd99dc - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
Who thinks I ramble on a bit about the ''T.T's'', stick with me and you will see why O.K!
.............
Thus, on 'Dydd Dewi 2007' If in Caerdydd, where do you think you will serve 'Achos Llywelyn III' best?
on the steps of the NMW?
In Passive Patriotism in advance of what and whose cause? I do not think it is that of Llywelyn ap Gruffydd! Unless of course you gather there to protest about this useless ''NMW Brit Establishment'' not yet having held an exhibition on Owain Glyndwr or indeed on Llywelyn ap Gruffydd. HHHhhhmmm!!! Maybe, just maybe your gathering there to protest against there being inside in a ''Bomb Proof display Case'', what our rulers and their quisling lackies call ''The Honours of Wales'', that is the 1969 Investiture Robes and Regalia of Carlo - The English Pretender Prince of Wales, I guess of Cymru too? of course he is. After all this whole ''Brit Business'' stems from the time when Llywelyn ap Gruffydd was ''Princeps Pura Walliae'', that then did not include 'Marcher Walliae'. So just why is this ''Hwntw'' concerned about all this? I don't know! perhaps it's because I am a ''N.B.T.M?'' (Natural Born Trouble Maker) or maybe it's because I just cannot accept the 'ENGLISH CROWN's CLAIM TO SOVEREIGNTY OVER CYMRU'. If you happen to think like I then may I suggest on 'Dydd Dewi 2007' you will better serve 'Achos Llywelyn III' down on the steps of the ''SHAM SENEDD'' more properly know by 'Adfywiadwyr Gwladgarol' as the 'Assembly of Appeasement'' with English Imperialism and Neo - Colonialism......

I really think Patriots will do more good here, especially if they deliver a large and loud message better on posters and placards rather than a ''Limp Letter'' . Whatever? Clearly state, quite simply the following statement:

WE WANT INDEPENDANCE AND WE WANT IT NOW!

However, problem who would organise such a wonderful expression of Radical Nationalist Action, not me folks! I am retired remember? I have done enough of the ''Last Stands''. This one I suggest is for those who do the most ''BIG TALKING'' but when ''Push Comes To Shove'' few are really up for it! I have done a lot of protesting in my life, see picture below that's me, being taken away by the ''Boys in Blue'' following on my ''youthfull patriotic enthusiasm'' getting the better of me. I am moments away from being tossed into the van and driven off to be booked for tossing a smoke bomb at Carlo during a P.F. Anti - Investiture Campaign protest in 1968

Such actions are not advisable today as the ''Bobbies'' shoot first and ask questions after, but this illustrates in those far of days we backed up words with action. I include here to indicate that from the 60's to these early years of the 21st Century I have been an 'Adfywiadwr Activist'' but my last a 'Adfywiadwr Action' of any kind was on the 31 Mawrth 2006 in protest against the 'Sham Senedd'.

''They seek him here, they seek him there!'' or ''He's Behind You'', No he's not!'' ''Yes he is!'' etc. Yes! Patriotic Protest Action can be fun, so on 'Dydd Dewi' 1 March 2007, nip off down to 'Tiger Bay'and stand on the steps of the ''Sham Senedd'' and have a bit of fun or as you wish treat as very serious matter? 'MAKE HISTORY!'

Go on! give these two ''Cheeky Chappies'' something to really ''Taff Laff'' about, I am sure they would really appreciate it if some, a few? 100's? 1000? of raging 'repressed' radical ''Welsh Nats'' went and had a ''Dewi Day'' protest party down on the steps of ''That Place''. Take with you plenty of protest placards and posters to hold up high and wave a few flag, have yourself an 'Adfywiad Protest Action' and really make history?

WITH A FLAG FEST down in ''Ole Tiger Bay''.

Unfortunatly, I doubt if the 'Cymru Rydd Crowd' are up for this, they prefer to be ''closeted'' in their forums. It also looks as if 'Balchder Cymru' are ''beating the retreat'' from the ''Freedom Fighting Wild Side'' now that their ''Leader'' has become a ''TARTAN TAFF''. The ''Ultra - Nationalists'' in, on and around 'EIN GWLAD' have all become ''Invisibles'' to each other following on Basil's PC crash with their ''Subscription List'' being lost. Now can you believe that? they did not have a back up list! However, I am sure 'Jac Abertawe' has one hell off a Nationalist Email address book but will he have the will with other ''Hen Cyfamodwyr'' to attempt a ''Patriotic Mobalisation'' to march on the 'Assembly of Appeasement', from of course first assembling in City Hall beneath the marble gaze of Llywelyn ap Gruffydd, Owain Glyndwr and of course 'Dewi Sant'. I am afraid if no ''body'' steps forward then it's up to those amongst you, who want to make of yourselves ''Adfywiad Gwladgarol' with some ''AUTONOMOUS ADFYWIAD ACTION'' or maybe that's a mile too far for the patriot of today?

For extra encouragement go see how we did it in 1983 with a peek at the Cofiwn Campaign against the Festival of Castles, then hope against hope, grasping at straws and not holding my breath. I hope but ''one'' makes that possible ''LAST STAND'' or otherwise to me it looks as if very soon I shall be writting FIN! to the history of 'Alternative Nationalist Movment and Struggle' However, maybe some will see the ''wisdom of what I say'' and others the ''Error of their ways''. So, arising to keep 'FREEDOMS FLAME ALIGHT AND BURNING BRIGHT'.

As my comrades did during the years of 'Adfywiad Gwladgarol Fawr' 1962 - 69.

...................................
Well, once more that's it folks! another posting done. Good thing I do not go out boozing much nor watch a lot of TV or this 'Gwaith Fawr' would never get done? However, regards matters of ''The 60's'', Cilmeri Commemoration down to my ''pathlogical paranoia'' regards ''Tartan Taffery'', I fancy it's time I left much behind me now. All this weighty contemporary patriotic ''Anger & Anxt'' I will leave to future generations of patriots to worry about where present day patriots do not seem capable of dealing with what needs to be sorted? Perhaps some real Radical Nationalists will arise to occaision and opportunity, thought Adam and the ''Balchder Boys'' would at one time but they are proving to be yet more post ''Devolution Dilettantes and unfortunatly possibly more ''Dupes'', if not ''Poodles'' of the ''Pied Pipers'' of the 'KNIGHTS OF ST DAVID'. History, no doubt will be the judge of that? Thus future postings to this blog will be more to do with Cofiwn's Cilmeri Commemoration archive material post 1966, whilst material posted to my new Blog: ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL CYMRU will suffer some further burdens regards serious issues and matters raised but I hope to really control and contain myself and go more educationally on to post medieval periods. Some times I will rather eclectically radically return to the subject of patriotism and nationalism, of course within terms of my long interest in history, both of Cymru/Wales and further afield.
...........

Remember! Always Follow the Path of the Outlaw?

Not the ''Trite Trifiling Trail'' of the ''TARTAN TAFF'S''.

Adfywiadwr Gethin.

PATRIOTIC WARNING

PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

My work, web sites and blogs have no association with the following ''bodies''.

NEED I BOTHER SAYING WHO? Read On:

Yes! I Do, 'Uno Numero' is 'Cymru Rydd/Welsh Republican Comment' or what ever other name they go by, or ''forum closet'' they are in? It's not that I am anti - Republican but I just cannot stamoche this post Devolution ''Welsh Republican Fakery''. What's my take on ''Welsh Republicanism'' that you can read about elsewhere and will be something that I will dig into more deeply in my new AGC Blog. Suffice to say Clif Bere was getting there but ap Sion and Jenks too much Padraeg Pearse?, after that I think the W.S.R.M. was getting there too which really suprises me that Westacott has become a ''Tartan Taff'' and possibly one of the rather ''masonic'' mysterious 'Knights of St David'. Hopefully, Westacott is not and has only been ''Duped'' and soon will wake up from the ''error of his ways'', one thing for sure is I cannot really see Westacott ''pegged'' as one of the upper rank ''Pied Pipers'' nor one of the middle rank ''Poodles''. No! just cannot see Westacott or ap Sion both of whom, I would have thought were ''Secularist Republicans'' rolling up their trousers legs for anyone, can you? Though when it comes to ''Welsh Nationalism'' should we be suprized about anything particularly of the ''Alternative'' kind, after all Coslett was one of the first to don the Kilt and BC Boyo Andrew is often seen wearing Denis's Kilt. This does never bothere me really nor the fact that my oold freind and comrade Toni took to wearing the 'Tartan' (Manx mind you) but the 'Trews' not the 'Kilt' as Tony was dead set against ''Brythons'' wearing Kilts. That was when Toni lived on the Isle of Man, upon is return to Cymru dear old Toni was to take the road towards becoming not just one of the one of the 'Knights of St David' but a Co - Founder of ''THE ORDER'' whom the 'Knights of St David' serve or at least that's what their constitution states. However, in true ''Celebrity Magazine'' style ''ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON'' and only in the pages of the ''ASSYRIAN ROD'' (Hope I don't get bumped off before I get around to this?)...

................................Next up for some Dis - Association is ''Young Adam'' and 'Balchder Cymru', hate to do this but? Got to be done! Adam's got a lot going for himself as a patriot has do many of the ''Balchder Boyos'' but it's not all ''Kosher'' to my mind, lot going on that just makes me ''DEEP THINK!'' which I again more deeply consider in my ''ASSYRIAN ROD''. Suffice to say that Adam's gone ''All Cambrian'' on us, and too boot, has become a ''TARTAN TAFF'', that he's already one of those ''IDJEET!'' fake ''Welsh Republicans'' is one thing! but a ''T.T''. too! Too Much! No! don't hold your breath about this lot being down on the steps of the Assembly on 'Dydd Dewi 2007' advancing any ''Welsh Republic'' against the ASSEMBLY OF APPEASEMENT WITH ENGLISH IMPERIALISM. No! espcially not as Adam is leading his Cambria Band in the Cambria Magazine organised & Tartan Centre sponsored annual Cardiff Saint David's Day Parade....

......

Of course it would be a brave man or brave men who whilst participating in this march, as they march into the City and parade down Castle Street, have a ''Patriotic Epithany'' and instead of turning left towards the steps of the NMW, instead turn right down Queen Mary Street and keep on marching down into ''Ole Tiger Bay'' to make either a ''Last Stand'' or an awakened ''New Patriotic Beginning'' on the steps of the ''SHAM SENEDD''. But that would not just take 'Patriotic Courage' but very much needs the strong motivation of good 'Patriotic Conviction'. It is the sort of thing I might have done before my active ''Patriotic Retirement'' but not now, no way! Time others stuck their necks out, got off the fence, stood up, and came up to scratch to be counted. YES! it is D.D = DYDD DEWI but also D.T = DECISCION TIME? IT IS UP TO YOU, SO COME ON DOWN! Go on! Do it! MAKE HISTORY NOT JUST READ OR TALK ABOUT IT! BUT MAKE IT HAPPEN? C'mon those of you who dream and desire to be an 'Adfywiadwr Gwlatgarol', this is your opportunity to play a part in the launching of 'ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL NEWYDD'. Be brave, do what's got to be done, am I all talk and ''No Action'', I do not think so! One comes to certain moments when one must stand up for what one believes in, that happened at the ''opening night'' of 'FRANCO's BASTARD' (further info on web)..a Shiity Play by any measure of Grant Grabbing Non Creativity which was an attack on my freind and comrade Cayo. What was I to do? No other option really, so I went to first night and not wishing to be a ''Philistine'', I let the play finnish and the actors took their bow before an audience of some 100 souls. I knew what I had to to do but started to get the ''Jitters'' but suddenly it was 'D' = Decision' time, the cast were leaving the stage and audience ready to leave without any further hestitation I lept on to the stage and condemned the play for about five, maybe 10 minutes.

I felt good about that and I tell you this much on 'Dydd Dewi' when you get that ''Patriotic Epiphany'' and turn right towards the rising sun of the dawn of a new ''Welsh Patriotic Resurgence'' your going to feel good too or turn left behind the 'Cambrian Band' and the ''Crachach Celebritities'' et al? Yes! They! So, note D - Day! Counting Down, 28 Days to go to 'Dydd Dewi 2007' ????

OH YES! Nearly Forgot?

This is Castell Caergwle, it is from here that Dafydd III sets out to attack the English Castle of Penarlag on Palm Sunday 1282, then also the feast day of St Benedict 21 March 1282. A number of people are contacting us rather confused by fact that the ''Republicans'' (sigh!) of Adam and 'Balchder Cymru' true to style have now ''hi - jacked'' this piece of history out of our blogs too, as an afterthought to attach to their annual Hope Rally at Castell Caergwle in Februrary. I have already delt with this matter in the Cofiwn blog but I repeat, we wish Adam/B.C. would not mess things about like this and confuse people regards when and where events happen in our history, as they did last year re Glyndwr and Machynlleth in September (sigh eto!). Adam we wish you well with your event but give us a break Boyo! the Castell Caergwle event regards Dafydd is we have suggested to people for holding of outings/field trips (or patriotic gatherings if wished) on or about a date as close to the proper anniversaries of the historic events, thus we have proposed at and around this time , either 31st March (Castell Caergwle) and on Palm Sunday 1 April 2007 (Castell Penarlag). In years to come patriots we suggest assemble in great numbers at gate of Hawarden Castle for what could be a marvellous annual Palm Sunday walk, and note a walk ( See my future artcle in AGC Blog on Frederick Ludwig Jahn, German Nationalist and father of Gymnastics and rambling, alternativelly go read on the web) and not in this case a march/parade s you will proceed to move through a great park and you will want to take it all in, as I did ( See pic). Now, hopefully one and all now know the score, Adam/BC event is at Hope in February, details on their web sites and the 'Cofiwn 1282' events are on dates aforementioned OK! (check Park is open). Please note I am not organising anything, have only informed on the history and made certain propsals regards possible activities as individual, familiy and Communities organised outings, field trips and walks. To conclude and please one and all again note, that the 'Cofia Hywel Gwynedd' may take place on or about 10/11 March, he was killed on the 6 March 1406 at Moel y Gaer and not Caergwle or Hope ok! This year again we propose activites as above, then after a memorial has been placed there hopefully this will become venue for an annual realy mass mobalisation in a great PATRIOTIC ASSEMBLY of Fflintshire and other patriots. A most worthy 'Arwr Glyndwr' to remember, memorialise and annually commemorate, we shall press on with this and keep you informed of developments.

Please any one interested in above proposals,

do get in touch.

It is ''Fflintshire Business'' but I will help as best I can.

Untill Next Time ''Lotta Continua''.

Am I getting Religion, with all this talk of ''Adfywiad?'', ''Epithanies?'' and what's this ''Assyrian Rod?'' I just got to stop reading books as 'Rebellion in the Backlands' by Euclides Da Cunha, which tells the story of how the central Government of Brazil in 1897 crushed the revolt of the Mystic Antonio Conselheiro. A most tragic tale and what about that Waco drama documentary on C4/S4C the other night? Stop it Gethin! you'll only scare people and ain't ''Taffy'' scared enough as it is already???????? Get your ''Ghost Dance Shirt'' for 'Dydd Dewi' from AGC Blog?